Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #23

WoooHooo! It was a looooooooooooooooooooong process! I feel that I have learned quite a bit through this process. Talk about perseverance! In the future I may use the following in the classroom:
  • Blogs
  • Sites tagged in Del.icio.us
  • Photo Story
  • A Wiki
  • Teacher Tube
  • Using pictures to create IDs, cubes, etc....
  • Having students create magazine covers, book covers, etc....

In the future I may use the following in my personal life:

  • A Wiki
  • Photo Story
  • Del.icio.us
  • You Tube
  • Last. fm

I feel that Library 2.0 helped me realize the way of the future. The video I watched where college students expressed the regularity of them using technology made me "wake up." It motivated me to complete this project.

In the future I would do this again IF there were less Things grouped together. It seemed that many people did not complete this project because of the TRUE time you had to dedicate--especially if you had little background in the areas presented.

Thank you for this opportunity

No comments: