Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing 8

This was frustrating--until I finally click on the icon that showed all of the blogs I added. I could n't find some of them added on Google Reader; therefore, I was looking for specific blogs that I didn't have to cut and paste. Ughhhh!
I have enjoyed reading the news over the past few days and have been laughing at the information presented in the "fun" category. I will look forward to reading and reponding to others' blogs. I think this is great for my personal life because I can open it up and get brief summaries of articles. I can skip and read quickly. It can be helpful in the classroom if I set one up that revolves about what the class is learning. I will have to do much research and will have to get more comfortable with this. This is great for the library, too. It can target children of certain ages and topics of study.
After my frustration, I think I have figured out the blogs now :).

3 comments:

LKP said...

I love my news feeds, especially since I set up all my blogs in Google Reader! I'm glad you found something useful that you enjoy!

Book Nook Girl said...

Sorry about the frustration! Learning new things can definitely do that to you! I really like my Google Reader now. I have gone back and reorganized it a few times trying to make it more efficient for me!

VWB said...

I do the copy & paste thing...don't look for the little icon...so choice is the key! We all approach all of these things so differently, but that is what is so good...can make them to fit our needs, our way!