Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thing #14

I watched the information and read about Technorati. It seems to be a good resource for those who love to blog. The site is organized pretty well. It took me awhile to figure out how to search by tags. When I searched "school learning library 2.0" in the three different areas, they all showed something different. Under the area of "blog," they showed others' blogs. In "tags," the search was narrowed. When I searched it in general, it showed a lot of different items that may have had only one of the words in it. When I looked at some of the most popular blogs, I wasn't too surprised. People like technology and gadgets. Most people that know how to blog enjoy technology. Also children like to update their technology.
I feel that tags are important. They help to narrow down your search and to be specific. This saves time.

No comments: