Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thing #15

I am really starting to understand library 2.0. After listening to the student video, reading articles and a library blog, I really see the need of library 2.0. Teachers and librarians need to keep up with the times for the sake of the children we help. I have known a librarian who has recently become one. Much of her schooling revolved around technology, and I can now see why. A blog that I read from a librarian was excellent. It seemed that it could be/used for those in her library. She places links in her blog for people to open and descibes the benefits of the sites in order to gain specific type of information. It would be neat to have something like this in a classroom/library. Others could socially comment on the blog to help others.

No comments: