Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thing #19

I looked at Zango briefly because games sounded fun. I looked at screen savers and the variety of games. I will look more into it in the future. It looks like a good site that will take my mind off of stressful situations.

I looked at Last for quite a long time. I thought it was great to have the opportunity to listen to music, categorize it, and see videos for free. I created my library which took a long time. This will be great for the classroom. I absolutely love music and promote the love of it in the classroom. My students know when they are to work independently--usually the music is running which is usually without words or with words that are inspirational. It is great that I will have a large variety of songs to choose from! I am behind the times with this--no IPod :).

No comments: